The Moorings Provisioning Service
Start your charter as soon as you arrive by purchasing food and beverage in advance at our Online Provisioning Store.
• Easy - Browse and buy a variety of dining packages, a la carte items and vacation essentials in just a few clicks.
• Convenient - After hours of travel, the last thing you probably want to do is grocery shop in a new and foreign destination. Purchase online and we’ll stock your yacht with your entire order, meaning you get more time, and less stress, when you’re finally out on the water.
• Something for Everyone - Whether you’re chartering with a spouse, family or friends, we’re proud to offer provisioning options for every preference and certain dietary restrictions.
Cover the bulk of your dining needs with different meal packages, all of which including breakfasts, lunches, snacks and more for everyone aboard. Or, pick from an array of a-la-carte items ranging from locally sourced produce to prepackaged entrees, beer, wine, liquor and vacation supplies.
• A La Carte - Prefer to shop for individual items? Browse a wide selection of individual a la carte items ranging from food and beverages to vacation essentials like sunscreen, soap and more at our Online Provisioning Store.
• Packages – Take the hassle out of shopping while on vacation and choose from our wide variety of provisioning packages. All of our packages are based on your preferences, which you can detail on your personalized provisioning form. Learn more about each package below:
Complimentary Care Package
As part of every charter with The Moorings, you will receive a complimentary Moorings Care Package that includes ice, paper towels, garbage bags, matches, bath soap, toilet paper, sponges, dishwashing liquid and insect spray.
Charter Starter Kit
Every provisioning plan with The Moorings includes a Charter Starter Kit, which comprises of basic cooking supplies. This starter kit, which can also be ordered separately, provides travelers with condiments, olive oil, spices, paper plates, napkins, disposable wipes, aluminum foil, charcoal, lighter fuel, and cleaning products. Enjoy your meals aboard without the hassle of buying supplies along the way or worrying about packing beforehand.
Give your cook a break and enjoy some dinners ashore to sample the local fare. This package provides everything you need for breakfast, lunch, and snacks for each day of your charter, plus one dinner with charters of six days or more. This leaves allows you to try the cuisine at the local restaurants for dinner.
This is our most popular provisioning option. Enjoy dining onboard as well as sampling the local fare with this option that includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks for each day of your charter plus dinners for onboard dining about half the evenings.
Full Provisioning (Belize Only)
Full Provisioning is tailored to travelers who wish to dine onboard for all meals for the full charter. We provide everything you need for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinners for each day of your charter. This package lets you prepare all your meals onboard and enjoy dining in the privacy of your yacht each night.
This package provides beverages and snacks for travelers planning on arriving late or taking an Evening Start. The package is sufficient for a party of four and lets you enjoy your first tropical evening with a bottle of wine, six-pack of beer, six-pack of soda, cheese and crackers, and a bottle of water. This package is ideally combined with the Sunriser Package so that both your evening and morning are taken care of.
Wake up on your first morning with the Sunriser Package, providing you with a light breakfast and beverages. The Sunriser Package will start you off with delicious breakfast food such as croissants, jam, butter, cheese, coffee, tea, milk, and fruit juice. This package is sufficient for four and is ideally combined with the Sundowner Package so that both your evening and morning are taken care of.
Med Essentials Package
Take the hassle out of provisioning with our Mediterranean Essentials Pack! Greet the day with breakfast basics like coffee, eggs, cereal and bacon. Enjoy a mid-day meal with lunch items like bread, sliced meats, cheese and assorted vegetables. Or, treat your palate to snacks like crisps, peanuts, and cookies alongside premium beverages including red wine, white wine and beer - simply perfect! (only available in Mediterranean destinations)
• If this is you’re first time ordering on the site, click “Register Now” at the top of the page and enter your information
- If you’re a returning shopper, simply log in using your pre-existing email and password
• Once you’re logged in, select your destination from the drop-down menu on the top left side of the page
• Then browse and select from a wide variety of food, drinks and provisioning packages
• Check out and rest easy knowing your order will be delivered directly to your yacht