When you entrust us with your invaluable holiday time, we want you to feel confident in those travel plans. To provide you with peace of mind amid uncertain circumstances, we are offering new flexible rebooking terms, valid for new and existing bookings.
In addition to our flexible rebooking terms, our updated Safety Measures endeavour to keep you and your family safe when visiting our bases.
- Change the departure dates of your booking. This is subject to the following conditions:
- If your charter departs between the 14th December 2022 – 2nd January 2023 then the notice period to make such a change will be 30 days, not 7.
- Except as stated otherwise, all other terms and conditions apply.
- Opt to receive a refund credit for the charter amount (provided your balance is paid in full), which will be valid for any departure within 12 months from your original departure date. “Charter amount” refers to the cost of the yacht charter and ancillary extras booked at the same time, including flights if booked directly through The Moorings, but does not include other third-party services to which normal cancellation charges apply.
- We have confirmed that we are unable to operate your holiday due to local government restrictions.
- You are unable to reach your destination due to confirmed border closures or if your Foreign Office (or equivalent Government department) advises against ‘all‘ or ‘all but essential travel‘ to your booked destination AND such measures or advice is confirmed to still be in place on your date of departure.
- Any member of your party displays symptoms of Covid-19 in the four weeks prior to your departure. Please check with your local government health department for advice on what these symptoms are and please note that to benefit from this policy we will require a doctor’s note confirming that you have presented with symptoms of Covid-19.
*Making changes to your booking within 14 days of departure may incur costs particularly for certain ancillary products (for example, provisioning & beverages, skipper and cook fees, and crew gratuities) as these are often not transferable. Please see full terms and conditions for additional information.
Except as stated above all terms and conditions agreed to by you when you made your booking, including with regards refunds, cancellation, changes, or otherwise continue to apply including your statutory right to a refund.
Step Aboard Here
Start your experience with The Moorings on land and sign up to receive e-mails from us about yachts, offers and destinations.