We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with award-winning airport lounge specialist No1 Lounges to give you complimentary access to its lounges* (worth up to £35 pp) when you book both your charter and flights with The Moorings.
Your holiday starts from the moment you arrive at the airport. Escape the hustle and bustle of the terminal; in select airports* you can skip the security queue and spend more time in the lounge with premium security lane access!
Entry includes a complimentary cold food selection and a hot dish from the kitchen as well as complimentary juices, soft drinks, specialty teas, bean-to-cup coffee from the dresser, and wine, beer and spirits from a fully tended bar (excluding champagne and prosseco).
You can also take advantage of the unlimited Wi-Fi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines. All lounges include TVs, and larger lounges include a family room, games room, cinema and quiet room.
*terms and conditions
- Complimentary lounge access, provided by No1 Lounges Ltd, applies to Captain’s Rewards members booking a flight-inclusive yacht charter. Any departure date is permitted subject to availability.
- Lounge access is only provided for your first UK departure airport and is not available on your return journey at overseas airports.
- Complimentary No1 Lounges are only available on bookings departing from London Gatwick (North and South Terminal), London Heathrow (Terminal 3), Manchester (Terminals 1, 2 and 3), Birmingham and Edinburgh.
- Customers are permitted to spend up to three hours in the lounge before their flight departure. Opening times of lounges vary based on the airport terminal, please visit www.no1lounges.com for full details.
- All lounges are situated after security and are available to all checked-in departing passengers; you do not need to be flying with a particular airline or ticket class to enjoy the facilities.
- Premium Lane Security is only available at London Gatwick (North and South Terminal), Edinburgh and Birmingham (Terminal 1).
- Most lounges do accept children but please check www.no1lounges.com for full details.
- Please note the lounges at Manchester are run by Escape and not No1 Lounges, so please contact them directly for entrance eligibility.
- Any groups of nine or more people must advise us if they wish to use the executive lounge. The lounges will not accept large bookings over nine people without prior notification.
- A Captain’s Rewards Member is a customer who has chartered with us within the last five years.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel complimentary lounge access without prior notification.
Step Aboard Here
Start your experience with The Moorings on land and sign up to receive e-mails from us about yachts, offers and destinations.