Earn rewards just for sailing with us! As a way to show our appreciation for your loyalty, all returning Head Charterers will be entered into our Moorings Captain's Rewards Program!
We are in the process of re-launching our Captain’s Rewards Program to bring you greater member benefits. Please stay tuned for updated preferred partners and savings!
The Moorings Captain’s Rewards CurrentMember Benefits:
- Charters: 5% off* on all future Moorings Sailing, Power and All-Inclusive Crewed yacht charters.
- Yacht Upgrades: Upgrades at no additional charge.** If an upgrade is available, your Vacation Planning Specialist will call you 14 days prior to your charter to confirm your upgrade.
- Exclusive News: Advance notification of exclusive booking periods for new Moorings products and destinations.
- Private invitations: Receive invites to boat show receptions to meet with other Moorings Captains, and to learn about our newest yachts and destinations.
To receive your 5% Captain’s Reward, use the promo code provided with your Captain’s Rewards card for easy online booking or call 888.322.6287 to book with one of our expert Vacation Specialists.
We've teamed up with some great partners to bring equally great benefits to you. Here's what's in store when you sail with The Moorings:
U.S. - Based Partners
Colgate Offshore Sailing School
Interested in sailing courses? Colgate Offshore Sailing School is now offering $200 OFF their 5- or 7-day Fast Track to Cruising and Live Aboard Sailing and Cruising Courses in the British Virgin Islands, Florida and other locations. This offer applies to new courses only (not previously booked or completed courses).
Boat Owner’s Association of The United States (BoatU.S.)
Join BoatU.S., the Boat Owner’s Association of The United States, for a discounted price of $15.00— a 50% discount that gives you access to over 26 benefits and services including 24/7 on-the-water towing service, low cost marine insurance, and our award winning bi-monthly BoatU.S. Magazine.
To join, please call 1-800-395-2628 and use discount code GA85030Y to receive your discount and get a free BoatU.S. flag!
Tortola, British Virgin Islands Partners
Sail Caribbean Divers
Sail Caribbean Divers, a new partner located in The Moorings Village, is pleased to offer rendezvous diving packages and dive education services during your charter vacation.
Moorings Captain's Rewards cardholders will save 10% OFF* any Dive Education Program. Please present Captain's card.
The Restaurant at Leverick Bay
Visit The Restaurant at Leverick Bay, for breezy ocean views on an open-air terrace. Experience a unique mix of mouthwatering dishes, from local lobster and seafood to steaks, appetizers, salads and much more.
For a leisurely lunch or afternoon snack along the water, the restaurant offers a diverse selection of recipes from around the world, including local daily specials.
Moorings Captain’s Rewards Cardholders will receive several exclusive benefits, including:
- 15% discount on food and beverages in all three food areas
- 100 gallons of water
- 1 bag of ice and free showers when overnighting on the dock or designated mooring buoys
- Free Wi-Fi
Aragorn's Studio and Trellis Kitchen
Aragorn's Studio offers an extensive collection of unique items from local artisans that reflect a traditional Caribbean vibe, including clothing, t-shirts, jewelry, prints and other gifts
- Moorings Captains SAVE 10%* on your total purchase of $100 or more in the Studio.
Trellis Kitchen, a restaurant/cybercafe located next door, serves up a fabulous breakfast, lunch and dinner; they're famous for the "awesome sandwich selection" with the freshest local ingredients
* Excludes gallery items like sculptures and pottery.
- Moorings Captain cardholder will receive a complimentary beverage
Tahiti - Based Partners
L’Hibiscus de Tahaa
L’ Hibiscus de Tahaa is now offering Moorings Captains a 10% savings on car rentals and a 30% savings on dance and live music shows. You can also relax in style at The Tahaa Private Island and Spa with a 10% discount at the spa facilities. We're continually looking for new rewards for our Moorings Captains cardholders. Please check the Moorings web site regularly for updates.
If you would like to reserve a charter or take advantage of our Moorings Captain's Rewards, please contact one of our Vacation Planning Specialists.
(return to top)