Arriving in 2023 the brand-new Moorings 403 Power Catamaran (403 PC), specifically designed to meet the highest requirements of comfort and performance.
The new Moorings 403PC offers a contemporary, innovative design with a sleek roof cap which elegantly integrates the largest flybridge ever seen on a 40-footer. The wraparound windowpanes also mean you can enjoy panoramic views of your chosen destination. Each living space offers an enriched experience on the water.
Outside, you can enjoy the impressive space with the aft cockpit, flybridge, aft decks and sunbathing areas accessible through the side decks or directly from the saloon via the front door.
Inside exudes comfort and quality, with the fully equipped L shaped galley through to the three cabins, which provide a spacious set up for guests to enjoy.
The 403 PC is equipped with two engines of 320 HP, all in line with the exceptional reliability of our catamarans.
- Sharp lines and contemporary design with high quality interior fit and finishes
- Inside steering
- Largest flybridge ever seen on a 40-footer
- Numerous outside spaces: Aft cockpit, flybridge, aft decks, sunbathing areas
- Watermaker and purifying filter system meaning you don’t need to use and waste plastic
- Domestic refrigerator
- Surround sound with speakers in the saloon, aft cockpit and flybridge. Includes Bluetooth, USB and AUX connectivity.
- Similar comfort level and performance compared to the Leopard 53 Powercat and Leopard 40 Powercat
- Upgraded engine from the standard 250hp to the 320hp Yanmar engines
Features on Board
- Domestic Fridge
- Electric Grill
- Generator Air Conditioning
- Shore Powered Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Underwater Lights
- Water Maker
- Water Purifier
Air conditioning: This yacht has generator-powered A/C
Convertible saloon: No
Skipper/Cook: A hired skipper/cook will require an interior cabin.
Awards Winning Yachts
What Guests are Saying
The Moorings is really the main game in charters in terms of base locations, number of boats, and service and upkeep on boats. We’ve also had a great experience with the staff at the various bases from which we’ve chartered.Craig Boise Grenada
Boat was perfect. Lene (base mgr) and staff were excellent. Sailing and adventures were amazing. Couldn’t ask for more!Scott Stewart St Lucia
Excellent front office service. Marina dock crew best seen to date! Especially Pasqel! Our catamaran (Sagitta) operated perfectly.Richard Anton St Martin
Exclusively crafted by Robertson and Caine
Robertson and Caine began building catamarans in South Africa in 1991. With over 30 years of boat building experience under their belt, Robertson and Caine have launched over 1,000 yachts and are one of the top catamaran builders in the world. Innovative designs include catamarans ranging from 39 to 58 feet capable of sailing the world’s most exotic sailing grounds, as well as the award-wining Leopard Catamaran range.
Step Aboard Here
Start your experience with The Moorings on land and sign up to receive e-mails from us about yachts, offers and destinations.