Please join us for the perfect mix of education, fun and luxury sailing, in the British Virgin Islands, January 25 – February 1, 2014.
Accredited by the Wilderness Medical Society, medical professionals will earn 16.5, category 1 CME credits. However, you needn't be a medical professional to join MedSail 2014. This event is open to any sailor who wants to feel safer and more knowledgeable on the water.
Sail aboard a Moorings Signature Crewed Yacht with two other couples participating in the MedSail 2012 Conference or Captain your own boat, choosing from our fleet of over 200 bareboats, ranging in size from 37 to 54-ft., monohulls or catamarans.
You will attend a two hour seminar ashore each morning and sail to a different anchorage each day, with stops along the way for snorkeling, hiking, shopping or just relaxing. Meet up with everyone at your next anchorage for a late afternoon one-hour workshop.
MedSail Stateroom Package
Moorings 4600 Signature Crewed Yacht
The cost includes:
- One night hotel stay at the Mariner Inn
- Six nights aboard the yacht
- Captain and Chef
- All meals, snacks, beverages, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres aboard the yacht
- Snorkeling equipment and kayak
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance.
- Single occupancy rates available.
MedSail 2014 Registration
Once your yacht is confirmed, register directly with Wilderness Medical Society for the conference. Contact Teri Howell at 801-990-2988 or Teri@wms.org
The fee is $695.00 per person with CME credits or $595.00 per person for those who wish to participate in the seminars, but do not need to earn the CME credits.
You will attend a two hour seminar ashore each morning and sail to a different anchorage each day, with stops along the way for snorkeling, hiking, shopping or just relaxing.
Saturday – Jan 25, 2014 - Arrive Tortola.
7:00 - 8:30 PM - Welcome Reception at Mariner Inn
Sunday – Jan 26, 2014 - 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Seminar in Moorings conference room. Afternoon sail to Jost Van Dyke.
Monday – Jan 27, 2014 - 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Seminar at Foxy's. On to The Bight at Norman Island.
Tuesday – Jan 28, 2014 - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Seminar at Pirates. Cooper Island is your overnight anchorage tonight.
Wednesday –Jan 29, 2014 - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Seminar at Cooper island Resort. Overnight anchorage at North Sound, Virgin Gorda.
Thursday – Jan 30, 2014 - Bitter End 8:30-11:30 AM.
Bitter End 4:00 -6:00 PM. -Seminar at Bitter End Yacht Club Bitter End 6:15 PM
- Farewell get together at English Pub.
- Friday –Jan 31, 2014 - Free day.
Saturday –Feb. 1, 2014- Return to The Moorings by 12:00 noon.
Itinerary is subject to change. For additional information, visit the MedSail website or contact Barbara Daetwyler at 1.888.703.3173.