May 20-27, 2017
Please join us for the perfect mix of education, fun and sailing in great company!
Medical professionals will earn 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. However, you needn't be a medical professional to join MedSail 2017. This event is open to any sailor who wants to feel safer and more knowledgeable on the water.
MedSail Stateroom Package - Moorings 4800 Crewed Yacht
Book now to ensure your spot in this one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn medical and safety skills from some of the top educators in the field.
- Six nights aboard the yacht
- Captain and Chef
- Five dinners, plus all other meals, snacks, beverages, cocktails
and hors d'oeuvres aboard the yacht
- Snorkeling equipment and kayak
Itinerary and Program Topics
Please note: The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
May 20, 2017
- Guests arrive at Marina Agana and board yachts at 3:00 pm
- Evening Welcome Reception at La Barca Restaurant (at the marina)
May 21, 2017
- Morning meeting at Marina Agana - La Barca Restaurant
- Sail to Maslinica, a tiny picturesque village dominated by a 300 year old castle.
May 22, 2017
- Morning meeting - Maslinica – Martinis-Marchi Marina.
- Set sail for Vis Town.
- Enjoy the view of this beautiful bay with its many restaurants and bars or take a taxi to Komiža, one of the oldest towns in Europe, founded in the 4th century BC. It is a beautiful town full of history waiting to be explored. A walk will take you to the nearby fields of lavender.
May 23, 2017
- Morning meeting at Hotel Tamaris, Vis Town Set sail for Palmižana.
- Explore the botanical gardens of the St. Klement Islands or take a water taxi to Havr City for an afternoon or evening full of culture and history. Hvar City is definitely worth a visit.
May 24, 2017
- Morning meeting at ACI Marina Restaurant in Palmižana,
- Set sail for Milna. Milna is a great place to relax and enjoy one of this historic towns many restaurants or to explore the local vineyards or olive groves.
May 25, 2017
- Morning meeting at ACI Vlaška or ACI Marina (TBA)
- Set Sail for Trogir Trogir, a UNESCO world heritage site is a stunning medieval town built on a small island. It has a wealth of churches, palaces, towers and a fortification worth exploring.
May 26, 2017
- Enjoy your day exploring Trogir further.
- You will have a short sail back to The Moorings at Marina Agana, to arrive by 5:00 pm.
May 27, 2017
- You will need to disembark your Moorings yacht by 9:00 am on May 27, 2017, so a late morning or early afternoon departure from Split will work well.
Arrival flights: These should be booked into Split, Croatia. We recommend you arrive into Split by early afternoon of May 20, 2017. You will board your yacht at
3:00 PM on May 20, 2017.
Departure flights: You must disembark the yacht by 9:00 AM on May 27, 2017, so a late morning or early afternoon departure from Split will work well.
For more information, or to reserve your yacht contact Either
Barbara Daetwyler or Bridgette Kenny at 1.888.703.3173
or send an email to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org