A bareboat Caribbean yacht charter offers a number of exciting destinations, each with its own particular charm and appeal. Whether it’s sailing in protected waters with easy access to full-service marinas, restaurants, and boutiques, or experiencing the delights and wonders of Nature in a pristine, unspoiled setting with gorgeous beaches and superlative snorkeling and scuba diving, a Caribbean yacht charter from one of the six Moorings marinas in the region is sure to please. Many destinations combine the best of both worlds, too!
Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Protected waters, full-service marinas, resorts, and traditional island bars are just a few of the attractions of a bareboat British Virgin Islands yacht charter. It’s little wonder that the BVI is rated as the top cruising destination in the world.
More about Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Line-of-Sight Navigation
- The Baths on Virgin Gorda
- Sandy Cay
- Snorkeling-Diving & Wreck of The Rhone
- Anegada Lobster
- Beach Bars-Foxy’s, Soggy Dollar, Myett’s, Willie T
- Protected Anchorages with Mooring Balls
Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Abacos, Bahamas
Laid-back and friendly people, beautiful coral reefs, and isolated cays are all part of a Bahamas yacht charter, but there’s so much more. Sailing in the Abacos is a relaxing vacation for the entire family.
More about Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Abacos, Bahamas
- Cruising in Sheltered Waters of Barrier Reef
- Quaint Villages-Hopetown, Man-O-War Cay
- Beautiful Beaches-Treasure Cay
- Excellent Fishing, Diving and Snorkeling
- Easy Airline Connections from North America
- Variety of Museums, Beach Bars and Fine Restaurants
Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Placencia, Belize
Home to the second largest barrier reef system in the world, Belize features cruising in an unspoiled natural setting. A highlight of a Belize yacht charter is the snorkeling and scuba diving – truly some of the best anywhere.
More about Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Placencia, Belize
- Relaxed Trade Wind Sailing
- Numerous Uninhabited “South Pacific” Cays
- Manatees, Whale Sharks and World Class Fishing
- Sheltered Waters within 350 Mile Barrier Reef
- World Famous Diving-Wall Dives, Blue Hole
- Explore Mayan Ruins
Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Canouan & The Grenadines
A Canouan sailing vacation is a cruise into a tropical paradise in the heart of the picturesque Grenadines. Premier snorkeling and scuba diving are the chief attractions of this Windward Islands destination. The quaint waterfront towns are delightful.
More about Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Canouan & The Grenadines
- Exceptional Tradewind Sailing with Variety of Passages
- Seafaring History and Boat building on Bequia
- Premier Snorkeling and Diving of The Tobago Cays
- Fine Dining on Exclusive Mustique
- Beautiful Beaches of Mayreau and Mopion
- Explore Major Harbors on Union Island and St. Vincent
Bareboat Sailing Vacations in St. Lucia, Windward Islands
Open-water passages, superb sailing, and a variety of island destinations are the hallmarks of a St. Lucia yacht charter. Savor the delights of the resorts, go sightseeing, and enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Windward Islands.
More about Bareboat Sailing Vacations in St. Lucia, Windward Islands
- The Pitons-St. Lucia
- Exhilarating Sailing
- Boat Builders of Bequia
- Dining in Mustique
- Crescent Beach Salt Whistle Bay
- Snorkeling and Diving-Tobago Cays
Bareboat Sailing Vacations in St. Martin, Leeward Islands
A St. Martin sailing vacation in the Leeward Islands is a voyage to remember. Lively resort towns with restaurants and bars, and secluded anchorages with excellent snorkeling and scuba diving are among the many pleasures.
More about Bareboat Sailing Vacations in St. Martin, Leeward Islands
- Superb Sailing
- Blend of European & Caribbean Culture
- Pristine Beaches-St. Barts
- Snorkeling and Diving-Anguilla
- Fine Dining and Lively Casinos-St. Martin
- Sightseeing-St. Kitts
Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Grenada, Grenada
Sailing from Grenada offers diverse itinerary options to explore this untouched Eastern Caribbean region. Enjoy superb sailing to a variety of island destinations, inland tours, beautiful beaches and some of the Grenadines best snorkeling and diving.
More about Bareboat Sailing Vacations in Grenada, Grenada
- Superb tradewind sailing with diverse itineraries
- Waterfalls and crater lake at Grand Etang National Park & Forest Preserve
- Inland Tours of Grenada’s rum distilleries or spice plantations
- Snorkeling and Diving the Tobago Cays
- Beautiful beaches of Grand Anse, Mayreau and Mopion
- Crescent Beach Salt Whistle Bay
- Easy air travel through Grenada’s international airport