The Moorings is proud to partner with Beneteau — leading boat builders with the longest charter history in the industry. This world-renowned boat manufacturing company was founded in 1884 by French shipwright Benjamin Beneteau. With production facilities in both France and the United States, the company has witnessed tremendous growth over the years.
Beneteau currently manufactures sail and motor yachts, but it is their strong sailboat-building heritage and classic monohull designs that have helped The Moorings set the standard for the charter industry. Contemporary styling, spacious common areas and cabins, and the latest in onboard amenities come together for the ultimate in performance and comfort.
Learn more about the charter-enhancing features of Beneteau classic monohulls below.
- Stable hulls and simplified maneuvering
- Clear deck plans for safe and easy moving around the boat
- Safety and protection from the mainsail arch
- Light and modern interior finishing
- Lots of natural light through hull and roof windows and hatches
- Fold-down transoms that convert to convenient swim platforms
- Wide cabin doors for improved comfort and accessibility
- Dual-helm stations with full Raymarine navigation electronics
- Large cockpits – Typically the largest monohull cockpits on the market for similarly sized boats
- Spacious (wide) and comfortable seating in the cockpit
- Largest front cabins on the market
- Saloon seating areas that convert to an additional berth
- 45° companionway stairs – less steep entryway for both comfort and safety
Step Aboard Here
Start your experience with The Moorings on land and sign up to receive e-mails from us about yachts, offers and destinations.